A steam shower is a kind of shower that produces steam by water vapor that circulates around the body. Steam shower with bathtub can be a great combination for your bathrooms if you have children in your home. These showers don’t require any installation cost, but there are some factors that can increase the cost of a steam shower. If you have a reasonable budget that you should not compromise such things in the steam shower like music system, better seating and ambient lighting system and some also provide the facility of the remote. But if you have fewer budgets then choose wisely. Also, it is easy to install a steam shower but before installing them the things that should be in the proper place are as follows:-
- Water connection and waste pipes
Make sure your plumber fit both the pipes of hot and cold water connections by flexible hoses as it will help the movement of units in back and forth motion. The waste pipe needs to be located beneath the steam shower. Just be attentive before you buy waste pipe as you require a good pipe so buy it from an ethical and known hardware store.
- Electrical items
Ask your electrician to establish a full waterproof connection, and for this, you need a 13 amp isolated fused spur, and the sockets must be appropriately placed to disconnect the unit sometimes if required.
- Check out the connections
Connect all the other things that come up with steam showers. Ask your plumber to connect the screws and fit the things of showers. The main three connections are first the water supply. Secondly, the outlet of the steam and third is the drainage system.
Before installing the steam shower, keep in mind the mistakes that happen and try to avoid the mistakes while fitting a steam shower. The tips that will help you to avoid making mistakes are:-
- Tip 1: Buy the steam shower according to the space available in your bathroom. Measure the space and carefully buy the shower. Also, consider space that will be used for pipes and electrical appliances. Contact the bathroom designer and buy the correct size of the steam shower.
- Tip 2: Consider the showers that have small bathtubs if your children at your home. Some steam shower has a generator build up inside, so it has an electrical connection inside it.
- Tip 3: Check the location of steam doors. If the door is in between your rest place, then your steam shower is an unheated space. If it is, then make sure you leave your door open as it will allow you with some space.
Avoid the basic mistakes that most people do while buying steam showers as it will waste your money. Take guidance, and visit this mentioned website for the best steam showers with best prices to your choices www.vidalux.co.uk.
David Robson is the founder of Complus Alliance. He has been writing about different topics for almost 10 years. He’s main focus is delivering quality insights to a wide array of audience.